The management has identified that the functions of a (re)insurance broker needs to evolve in order to reflect the changes in the (re)insurance market. Our underwriters, actuaries, and other experts will be able to extend the services to our treasured clients by offering the following:
- Provision of technical support, including assistance in rating of products and set up of wordings.
- Underwriting assistance and second opinion review of general (re)insurance applications.
- Comprehensive evaluation and assistance in optimizing reporting tools and data analysis.
- Assist in setting treaty structures and provide high-level underwriting advice.
- Claims management assistance whereby the complete or part of the claims management process can be outsourced.
- Broktech offers Actuarial and Advisory Services including but not limited to: Regulatory Reserve Assessment and Reporting, Liability Adequacy Test, Asset Liability Management, Embedded & Appraisal Value, Regulatory & Solvency Capital, Profit Testing, Pricing, Benchmarking, Product Development, Reinsurance Optimization, and Business Planning. We will be relying on our internal resources as well as on our dedicated partners & network for that respect.